I’m a regular speaker on Catholic radio, at parishes, and have been interviewed by Marcus Grodi on The Journey Home TV show.
Most Popular Topics
Could Protestantism Be True?
- Equips Catholics to defend their faith
- Includes my conversion story from atheist to Southern Baptist to Catholic
- Draw on several arguments from The Protestant’s Dilemma
- (MP3) Example talk I gave at Univ. of North Dakota’s FOCUS event
Catholic Men Conquer Porn Addiction
- A practical, powerful, and prudent talk on how men can defeat the vice of lust
- Each man who attends is also given FREE access to my video course (normal price: $9)
- Includes my own story of fighting this evil
How to Help Your Protestant Friends Consider Catholicism
- Wisdom from hundreds of conversations, dialogues, and arguments I’ve had with Protestants
- I guide you through the most effective way to present arguments one-by-one
- Draws from my upcoming Catholic Answer’s book, Navigating the Tiber
Email me at email@example.com to schedule a date to come and speak at your event!
Other topics I’ve spoken on:
- Holy Catholic Fatherhood
- Scripture, Tradition, Magisterium, and Apostolic Succession
$2000 for one talk
$2500 for two talks
$3000 for three talks
Travel: Air travel and/or other transportation is covered by the parish or sponsoring group. I live near Austin, Texas.
Food and Lodging: Accommodations are covered by the parish or sponsoring group. (I’m happy to stay at someone’s house, provided they are coffee drinkers.)
Book table: I will supply my books and am happy to sign them for people after each talk. It is helpful to have a person from the parish or sponsoring group to staff the book table during the talks or event.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule me to come speak!