I will forever blame Pat Vandapool for insinuating this song and dance routine into my mind.
So many questions. Questions that need answers:
- What does any of this mean?
- Why is the renewed mind “the key” to the Christ in me?
- If this is from Romans 12:1-2, where does it say this is the key?
- Why am I standing on my “legal rights”?
- What are my legal rights?
- Why did they make this song in 2007 and not in 1977?
- Why is the music from the 70s?
- Why are there two young(ish) persons and one 60 year-old lady?
- Was the guy’s solo dance part inspired by Napoleon Dynamite?
- Who could possibly think this was a good idea?
Please help me. This video has perplexed me even more than the Trololo guy one.
Update: This group is disturbing. I just learned that they hold many heretical beliefs, including a rejection of the Trinity. I just thought they were a cheesy Christian group, but they seem more dangerous than that.