Blessed be God! Katie and I have been doing a ton of things and much is going on in every sphere of our lives right now.
Here are some things from the last week alone:
1. Picked out and bought our wedding rings (simple gold bands)
2. Bought a washing machine and dryer and installed it
3. Painted the rest of the living room and started on the master bedroom
4. Met with Father Larry and established the kick-off date for Perpetual Adoration
5. Had 3 blessed social evenings with friends
6. Went to Mass every morning and received our Lord in the Eucharist!
Katie has been incredible throughout everything! She makes dinner for me every night (which hasn’t ceased to amaze me). It is such a blessed time in our lives, and we cannot but thank our Lord for all his blessings and graces.